View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 01:57 PM   #251
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daradon View Post
Not sure if the bar is the same from state to state. Still, you know it's not going to be that much different. Some people are just dooshes when it comes to where people get their education from. My school is better than your school! I guess in some cases it can make a lot of difference, but ultimately, I think most of it is a bunch of dick waving.
Back up, this is totally not the case in the US. There are basically diploma mills for law degrees all over the place and a massive oversaturation of lawyers. Where you went to school matters a great deal down there.

Not so much in Canada where all law schools are pretty close; at worst there are a couple that are considered a half rung down but nothing that would prevent you from getting a job at a top tier law firm.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote