View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 08:48 PM   #42
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtor 1 View Post
Ill see if I can find the article but I believe a large grocery store is very close to being in Bridgeland.
In terms of NE addresses - Bridgeland and Renfrew are more NW communities than they are NE due to being west of Deerfoot. I think you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else in the city where you can go from million dollar homes to 350,000 homes so quickly by simply driving over a bridge.
Where would a major grocery store go? I know there is supposed to be something in the McPherson block, but I think that's like a Sunterra, which I don't really consider a grocery store. Aside from that I would guess a new development? Not sure that the old Jacques furniture is large enough, but that's about the only other possibility I think?

Two things to Bill Bumface: a) love the new name and avi and (b) Lukes is pretty sweet. Almost like a flea market in there! Today there was a guy with a serious stack of vinyl and as a guess I would say $600-750 in value. Apparently he does that every now and again. I don't think I have ever seen anyone actually buy records there, but evidently its big business at least sometimes.