View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #1376
foshizzle11
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I don't know who to be more excited about Bennett or this guy. I love Monahan and couldn't be happier with his progress so far in his young career. I could see him being our captain at some point in his career.

And he is ahead of some players like Sydney Crosby, Ryan O'Reilly, Bryan Little, Henrik Sedin, Steven Stamkos, RNH, Nazem Kadri in FO%. That is a pretty good list of guys he has better stats than in the faceoff circle. He said he wanted to focus on his faceoff skills after last season, it was one of his weaknesses. I think he will only get better and I hope he becomes the go to guy to faceoff against all the top centres in the league, our shutdown guy that can win important faceoffs, be responsible defensively and still score clutch goals.

I agree with Flash, my favourite flame, probably the reason I bought a retro jersey with his name on it. Thank you Carolina for picking Lindholm.

Last edited by foshizzle11; 02-05-2015 at 10:13 AM. Reason: added some stuff
foshizzle11 is offline   Reply With Quote