View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #4007
Diemenz
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
As long as they keep setting said towers in historically accurate cities, yes please. From what I've seen, the amount of accurate detail put into Notre Dame is staggering. I love nerding out free-roaming in these games, they're commitment to history is impressive (commitment to shipping a finished product is another matter...)

On that note, is the game still a mess, glitch-wise? Or have the updates more or less fixed that? Gonna pick up a PS4 on Boxing Day, starting to get fired up for Unity, which will be my introduction to current gen. Weirdly all the fallout hasn't ruined my excitement for the game.
The game looks great and plays great in my opinion. Played co-op with 3 others from this board as we had zero issues. I can however only comment on the PS4 version as I haven't played the PC or XB1 version.

Most of the time the people complaining about the game have never even played it. I never listen to websites for reviews on a game. The goal of those sites is to get the most hits and to get attention you must report on dismay and destruction..........people balk at creation and marvel at destruction. As an example Halo MC was reviewed extremely well yet ask anyone who actually has the game how unbelievably terrible the online experience is. If any of those reviewers had actually played the game they would have realized the matchmaking is pretty damn bad.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions as I am sure I hate many games that people love, that's the great thing about opinions.