View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 09:53 AM   #20
MrCallahan
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
I don't recall what the outcome was. Either way, sucked for the Tenants. The units there have always been pretty nice. Loved the view, many were newly renovated, etc. My issues were no in-suite laundry, clanky elevator and the common areas were dark and parkade seemed like it wasn't really cleaned on a regular basis (pretty dusty) and I wasn't a huge fan of the area at night. Other than that, it was pretty good overall.

I agree. It's well managed for sure. I don't deny that, but no issue is better than any issue. With that management, I presume there would be little risk for future big issues.
I've always been curious about this building. I used to rent in there when I was in college (pre boom, and construction issues), and thought it would have been a great place to buy for an investment. It's Downtown, huge square footage compared to modern condos. It's a little dark and dingy in there, but updating your suite could make it more attractive and appealing to downtown dwellers.

Has anyone had a look at their financials lately? have they got their crap together since the whole parkade incident?