View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 09:17 AM   #5
Brannigans Law
First Line Centre

Exp:

I was very ho hum about first class, so I went into this movie with very tempered expectations. The 1st part of the flick with the sentinels in the future was probably the perfect way to start the movie., I had a genuine sense of dread for the future mutants; the peril they faced was very real and it felt like it.

I got a little concerned when wolverine showed up and they almost re-created the terminator 2 scene when he, very nearly, asked for his motorcycle and boots and stole sunglasses off the guy a la arny. The movie was great tho, I really enjoyed it. A little bit of terminator 2, a little x-men, and even a little homeland season 1 with the assassin being in the bunker with the president.

I'd say it was a solid comic book movie and was almost as enjoyable as the original X-Men movie. Fassbender=awesome btw. Such a great Magneto.
Well, deal with it. I wasn't cheering for Canada either way. Nothing worse than arrogant Canadian fans. They'd be lucky to finish 4th. Quote me on that. They have a bad team and that is why I won't be cheering for them.
Brannigans Law is offline   Reply With Quote