View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #2787
Deegee
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnski View Post
I am sure I am missing other aspects, but this should give you some food for thought. Good luck!
Edit... not sure a Mirrorball would be all that beneficial to your build over the Triumverate.
Edit 2, Arcane orb/Scorch could be far more effective than Black Hole when all is said and done. Even one of the Meteor skills may be. You aren't using Arcane at all really, so an Arcane spender like one of these may work well. Play around.
Meteor is definately better then black hole or else you get stuck with all cool down based abilities and magic missile. I recently dropped sparkflint from my similar build in favour of black hole and found the combination of blackhole and meteor to be excellent. My paper DPS only went from 1.2 to 1.1, but I am really liking the ability to group monsters prior to dropping bombs.

The major problem with fire orb is it doesn't seem to aoe as much as a person would like. It seems like a bigger, more expensive version of magic missile. That's why I ultimately dropped it for meteor as I started out rocking orb once I started getting fire gear.

At least it's better then lightning orb, though. I've never seen anyone use that skill and I play a lot of public games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemgear View Post
Ran across a massive rift level that took forever to clear - an upsized version of the jail. But it had a side room with 12 (!!!) treasure goblins all standing together. Locust swarm spread to them before I realized and they scattered in all directions while I had an elite pack on my hands.

That is easily my favourite rift level ever. Lots of elites normally, too!
Deegee is offline   Reply With Quote