View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #6
manwiches
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I don't know any, but this reminded me of a funny story. I was in Vancouver on a layover to Hong Kong, and across the hotel I was staying at was a bar, and it so happened that the Flames were in town playing that night. Having nothing to do that night, I went in sporting my Flames hat, and sat with my wife and watched the game. When I was first approached, the waitress was very nice, got us our orders, and left. Canucks scored. I needed another, was brought my beer. Then the Flames started scoring. I don't remember the exact score, but we kicked the Canuck's ass something to the tune of 5-2 or something. Every time they scored, I didn't celebrate egregiously, but I did have a muffled yell with a small fist pump. I think by the time we were up 3-1, I glanced around for my waitress, and she was nowhere to be found. Everybody in the bar was giving my wife and I stank eye, and I shrugged it off. My waitress didn't once come back to our table, and I had to go to the bar and get her attention to pay my bill. not to mention she was an uber bitch when I did ask for it

Long story short, Vancouver fans take themselves way too seriously.
manwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manwiches For This Useful Post: