View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:33 AM   #102
TorqueDog
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarywinning View Post
I don't understand driving a car at 160 km/h in this particular area of California is completely unsafe. Not only for the occupants of the vehicle but for any pedestrians in the area. Brannigan has a point that should be acknowledged. Putting others at risk at your expense is the same as drinking and driving and he was responsible for being in the situation.

Walker may have objected but was not in control of the vehicle. The vehicle has been reported difficult to control. The answer is these types of vehicles at these speeds do not belong on public streets but race tracks.
Brannigan's point is idiotic and needs to be marginalized as such. There's a difference between knowingly getting into a car with a drunk driver and getting into a car with someone who ends up getting you killed by other means. I cannot determine if you are going to drive recklessly prior to getting into a vehicle with you in the same way I can identify if you're pickled.

Plus, I have a problem with him misconstruing the incident as Walker being the driver and thus "my sympathy meter is pretty much unmoved" then upon finding out Walker wasn't driving, finding an exceptionally ######y way to justify continuing to being a dick about it.
TorqueDog is offline   Reply With Quote