Old 12-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #88
4X4
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline View Post
I'm lovin this place lately.

http://www.crispycrust.ca/
Bumping this thread because this place is the best pizza I've had in Calgary in a long time. If you live in the south, it's worth it. A $20-$24 large easily fills two guys or probably a small family. You wouldn't think so, but it does. Awesome pizza. And I've picked up from both the old guy, and the young guy, and both times it was about the best pizza I've had since my buddy worked at a Mediterranean restaurant, and made me custom pizzas.

It's worth the drive to pick up, and one of their pizzas will fill you better than two of those cardboard pieces of crap from any of the chains.

This post might be a bit selfish. I'm hoping that lots of people order from there, to keep them in business. It seems like the good places go under because people don't understand that a single pizza made from good dough, with the proper amount of toppings and cheese, actually fills you up. Instead, they order from pizza70-crap, and get two crappy pizzas, and these gems go out of business.

If you live anywhere south west of 90th and Mcleod, you should be getting your pizza from Crispy Crust. It is definitely worth the drive.
4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote