View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #1205
Jimmy Stang
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW99 View Post
I signed up for unblock US on the weekend for their free trial. The connection was great and easy to set up. Funny looking at the US selection, even the logos for some of the shows have a US version. I did loose my new list function though
When they first rolled out the My List feature a couple of weeks ago, it didn't appear consistently on all of my devices and with all regions. I think that I may have been able to give it a little kickstart by adding something to the list on my PC, and then my list (and all of the functionality) appeared on my other devices.

When you're flipping between regions, each region seems to have a different My List, even if it is the same title. There were a couple that seemed to automatically persist between regions, but generally "Breaking Bad" in Canada is treated as technically a different title than "Breaking Bad" in the UK. (I use this example because on UK Netflix, Breaking Bad episodes are added after they are broadcast, whereas US and Canada will have to wait a while until the broadcasters have had their run).
Jimmy Stang is online now   Reply With Quote