View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
flaming_potato
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default Flooring Installation and Repair (Hardwood, Laminate, Cork etc.)

The Silver Edge Flooring Inc. specializes in the supply, installation and repair of hard floor surfaces such as:

- Hardwood (domestic and exotic, solid or engineered, pre-finished or site-finished)
- Laminate
- Cork
- LVT (luxury vinyl tile, WPC, vinyl plank flooring)

Other services we offer are:

- Free on site Estimates
- Flooring tear out and sub floor prep (old carpet, tile, linoleum, etc.)
- Flooring repair (board changes, feather patching, touch ups)
- Baseboard supply and installation

With years of experience in doing renovations, working with custom home builders and commercial projects we take pride in giving you the floor that YOU want and in YOUR price range. We are a fully insured company and have WCB. Our workmanship is guaranteed and is backed by a 1 year warranty on any installation or labor we do on your floor. Product defects are covered by the manufactures warranty.

As far as pricing goes please call or email me and we can set up a time to meet at your place to go over specifics. I can give a rough estimate over the phone or email and will give a more detailed estimate once the type of product you want is chosen and area of installation has been decided upon.

***And for fellow CPers I will offer a special discount of 10% off your invoice and for any further referrals I can offer 5% cash back from the total of the referral invoice. An example, you refer me to your neighbor who gets a total of $2000 of work done, once your neighbor pays I send you a cheque for $100.***

If you are looking at getting any of the following services done or just have some questions and need some advice then please don't hesitate to post in this thread, call or email me!

Now Booking into from mid June-September 2017

Matt
403-991-3413
thesilveredgeflooring@gmail.com
www.thesilveredgeflooring.com

Last edited by flaming_potato; 06-03-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Booking timeline updated again
flaming_potato is offline   Reply With Quote