View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:47 AM   #57
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

I watched a little bit of After Dark the other night as well. And I'm going to give a little credit to the casters. Like I said, I'm not entirely thrilled by the players but I love the fact that a good majority of them seem to be true Big Brother fans. I'll take person I don't really like who know how to play the game over someone who was hired through an agency any day of the week.

I liked Peter initially, loved his expressions when that girl from Calgary was acting like being handcuffed to him was the worst thing ever. I hated AJ from the first episode, just came off as really sleazy, but I changed my opinion watching him in After Dark, he seems to have a good head for a game like this. And Aneal, wont go so far as to say I'm a fan of his, but I'll give him credit for the glitter.

The women are, however, super meh when it comes to anything other than looks so far.

And anyone else getting reminded of Cammalleri from Tom? Might be the mannerisms with how he talks but for some reason he reminds me of him.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote