View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #122
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

I've continued my cross between reading Fables (up to Vol 12 now) and catching up on all the superhero stuff I've been reading.

Right now I'm on Brian Michael Bendis' run of Avengers (Avengers Disassembled and New Avengers vols 1-3). I'm really enjoying it. The way he writes Spiderman is absolutely fantastic. At least a half dozen laugh out loud moments from Spidey in the first 10 issues so far. If volume 3 stays decent, I just may have to collect this whole run. Weird for how popular he is it is my first time reading anything he's done I think.

Fables is awesome as usual.

Next I've got some Thor stuff that I think I'll read next that I'm excited for. Couple of Loki limited series and then some J Michael Straczynski's run on Thor. Also Ed Brubaker's run on Captain America, I've got Winter Soldier.

No joke I spent about a half hour today creating a timeline online so that I could track what storyline came when. I haven't been reading stuff chronologically so jumping around the Marvel Universe with intertwining characters has been rather confusing at times.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 09-30-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote