View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
taco.vidal
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default FAN960 general purpose thread

I know theres a Bryn thread and a few other random FAN960 threads but I thought we could use an all purpose thread for compliments or complaints about Calgary's sports radio station.

My reason for starting this thread is a complaint about the evening programming on the FAN. I hate the all the taped stuff they play. I hate listening to the taped show from out east in the early evening. The worst part though is listening to the "Best of."

Best of is meant to be really really good stuff from like the past year or decade or career - not a daily thing. Your daily programming is OK but its a stretch to pick out random segments and call it best of. Either get some live local programming or pay for some live syndicated programming or something from FOX. Theres nothing worse than listening to talk from the morning when the event your talking about has already happened that afternoon.

I have the same complaint about the weekends where they play recorded stuff from the week. Seriously, you can't afford to have something live on?

I often find myself flipping the station and finding better live sports discussion on 770am.

On a positive note, the morning show is OK. Im glad Mike Richards is gone.
taco.vidal is offline   Reply With Quote