View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #104
Drury18
Franchise Player

Exp:

1. Matthew Good @ Coke Stage (Avalanche Tour 2003) - one of my first concerts and I can still remember it really clearly. Burned a stuffed pigs on stage, told us he made a $1000 donation to the Mustard Seed since he couldn't swear on stage without being fined and figured the money would do more good there then the Stampede, jumped into the crowd to crowd surf during the solo of "Under The Influence" and put on a hell of a memorable show. Under the Influence to date has only been played twice, here and Toronto. Still the only time in 15 Matt Good shows I've heard Generation X Wing.

2. Alexisonfire @ Republik (2010) - X929 Private Show. Stood right at the stage in front of the guitarist Wade and took his guitar to the head during Accept Crime. The put on an awesome show although it was only 4 songs and the band was so awesome about talking to the crowd (except Dallas) and giving autographs and just being there to meet the people.

3. Rise Against/Rancid/Riverboat Gamblers @ Corral (2009) - Huge fan of Rise Against and the show featured an unbelievable setlist including Dancing for Rain with a piano, turned into a huge Rancid fan after seeing them play live. Riverboat Gamblers was a favorite of mine but disappointing live as the sound was horrible during their set.

4. Matthew Good @ MacHall (Put Out Your Lights Tour 2004) - He played Man From Harold Wood/Rat Who Would Be King, Advertising On Police Cars and Prime Time Deliverance all in one show. Could have died happily. Openers were Limblifter who were also pretty solid.

5. Bad Religion @ SonicBoom (2010) - It's Bad Religion. They have been touring since before I was born and outdid every single band on that stage the whole day.
Drury18 is offline   Reply With Quote