View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #119
Badgers Nose
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
Thanks Badger for the work......just a few points about the things I noticed after you had a Lennox dealer into FIX your furnace.

1/ Your wife said the technician couldn't get out of the house FAST enough
2/ Upon arriving I noticed during my inspection that 2 of the 2 BOTH 5/16" blower bolts were missing!!! The company you hired missed this entirely. I found them hidden between the furnace and the return air side of the furnace and replaced them for you.
3/ Loose wiring on the new plug to your NEW inducer motor....fixed by me.
4/ Replacing the inducer motor is one thing but the technician had the opportunity to really makes things right by cleaning your flame sensor as a part of the service...he did not!! I did....that is a standard part of the service. 3rd thing not done by them.

5/Pleated filters.....NEVER USE pleated filters as you are adding a minimum 30% more to your electrical and gas bill as it takes 2wice as long to heat your house...especially 3m filters.

Things that are as simple as this to talk about werent discussed with your wife or you I am going to assume ....its sad. Personally I'd never have them back ....those are things that ARE a big deal at the end of the day when it comes to your paying hard earned money.

any questions feel free to ask .....this goes for ANYBODY.....
Keith is every bit as good as his rep here suggests. We won't use anyone else anymore, and I'll get my family and friends using his services.

The air in my house is better now.
Badgers Nose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Badgers Nose For This Useful Post: