View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #219
FlamingC4Life!
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum PEI View Post
The flames just have a different combination of Edge features than every other team. I already pointed out other teams with the same features. I'm not trying to pile on, just disagree with your posts.

Judging from this thread, I would say its the opinion of a lot of other people also.

This website ranked all 90 jerseys worn in 10/11. The retros were 4th. Heritage classic jerseys were 51st. Home reds were 55th. Whites were 69th.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011...11-part-1.html
Which other NHL team has the side stripes which extend down to the pants? Yes, you are piling on because you are not correct.

One website does not equate to the vast majority. I've been in all kinds of places talking to all sorts of people who've loved the jersey, both in/around NHL buildings and random people in completely non-NHL contexts who'd not even know that website and it's poll exist. And considering that poll lits the HC jerseys, which seem to be loathed by so many in places such as this, ahead of the current home and reds jerseys I'd find it a very skewerd poll at all. Without even looking I bet the Rangers, Habs, Blackhawks and Red Wings all rank pretty high as well. Jerseys which haven't changed in eons much and will always be ranked highly.

* Nevermind I just looked at the poll and considering the Oilers 80's were first and both ugly "retro" Can####s jerseys in the top 11 and their other putrid VANCOUVER jerseys above the Flames home and road completely kills any credibility this poll should have on the future of the jerseys worn by the Calgary Flames.
FlamingC4Life! is offline   Reply With Quote