View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #71
flames_1987
#1 Springs1 Fan

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritime Q-Scout View Post
Boo

Great resiliency by the Jays, really capitalized on the minor mistakes the Rangers made.

Wish I could see the Romero/Harrison match-up tomorrow.

I've been busy as of late and not up on all the injury reports. How far away is Hamilton, I know he's day-to-day could he be back in the lineup tomorrow (or perhaps they'll keep resting him with the turf of the Rogers Centre).

It rots me that I couldn't be in Toronto for this series, would have loved to see Darvish pitch last night, mind you Lawrie's walk-off I'd prefer to watch from my couch :P
Darvish is the real freaking deal. The only thing that might hold him back this season is his stamina over the 162 game season but that might just be the media needing a storyline. His stuff is ridiculous. Napoli had a quote today about how he has 8 signs for Darvish and was asked how many he used last night and he said all 8. If he gets ahead in the count, batters have no idea what is coming at them because he will throw any pitch, at any time in the count.

Hamilton sounds day to day but really no clear report but don't quote me on that. Rangers are the best team in baseball and are finally going to win that World Series this season. That being said, with Romero on the mound tomorrow, the Jays are still gonna take 2 out of 3
flames_1987 is offline   Reply With Quote