View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #30
kirant
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOGUN View Post
Started playing this couple days ago. Shen is definitely the most overpowered champion as of now.. just watched a couple of videos on how to play him, ended up destroying in the 3 games I played with him.
Shen is very much a good tank support...he's a lane bully and can easily deny opponents breathing space if they're not careful. He plays a dominating game in lane, but needs a DPS or Nuke to maximize his abilities. Once you get to the more open stage of the game, you basically rely on shielding allies and hope you've done enough early game to weaken the opponent's abilities.

Personally I think Gangplank is overpowered...that powerful ranged attack and buff has always been of issue for me. A pure attack power Gangplank can cripple most champions 1v1 from afar while you really can't get a great lock on him since his heal removes crowd control. Easy to play jack of all trades with an amazing boost to all his abilities (better than before though...used to be a 34% boost when activated).

Or maybe it's just sour grapes that he is a good melee champion who can pressure ranged