View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
Tilley
Retired Aksarben Correspondent

Exp:

Defense: As a group I can see why the play-by-play guy doesn't mention them much. For the most part they keep it very simple. Off the glass and out. Find the forward to exit the defensive zone. Only Connelly or Wilson displayed any offensive skills. I don't see any of these guys playing at the NHL level more than for a cup of coffee. Testwuide and Tuzzolino are ECHL dmen and look to be replaced by Lamb, Martin, and Leach next year.

Taylor looked good for the most part although he looked to have difficulty tracking the puck in traffic. It seemed like he relied on positioning and have the puck hit him rather than seeing the play and making the save. He's a good goaltender at the AHL level and a real find. He's a solid back up for next year and depending on where Irving and Karlsson land next year, he could be a stop-gap for a year or two as the organization develops depth at goal.

If anyone has any questions related to this weekend's games or questions about specific players I will do my best to answer them.
Tilley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tilley For This Useful Post: