View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #60
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Silver,

I agree with most of what you said and know I need to set up a follow up meeting on my sponsorship as it is something I am in for the long haul.
Not only would deleting certain posts be beneficial but being able to completely delete certain threads once they are dated.
I am the type of person who is always looking to one up the next real estate agent in terms of creativity. This often comes with stupid ideas such as the inflatable arm but it also is what allows me to find some not so dumb ideas that end up working out.
Having my listings on cp has been a positive. While you may not like to read what people say about your property, it is general feedback. Feedback is one of the most important things when trying to sell a property so that adjustments can be made. (no the ceiling fan is not coming down at deer run).
Posting my listings has also brought about great discussions on the area/building. The ArriVa listings thread was quite informative.
Lastly, with the amount of traffic that CP has I see no reason not to go for that extra exposure. Open houses are said to have less than a 2% chance of selling a property. Does this mean that they shouldn't be done? It doesn't matter if there is a 1% chance or a 50% chance I think it is important to try everything.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com