View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #89
PlayfulGenius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
I think this approach will work fine over the next week or two. Most of us have blackberries (or other smart phones) and internet access at home and at the office . As long as every participant checks Calgarypuck two or three times a day they will see that their turn is approaching and "govern themselves accordingly", no? I recognize that some participants may have less access to the internet than others (depending on their job etc.), but perhaps those participants who have less access to the internet can make an extra effort to check Calgarypuck as often as is practicable for the next two (or even three/four) weeks?

I would suggest that Cheerio [Colorado Avalanche] just go ahead and pick next in this thread (as soon as he or she has the opportunity).

Perhaps it would also make sense for everyone to announce their draft pick as follows:

It might make it easier to record (although I suppose everyone should keep track of the draft picks for their own tream) and easier for people checking in on the thread to recognize when their turn is approaching.

I just offer this as a suggestion.
It might be helpful to put the Cap hit of the player in the post as well, when making a selection.
PlayfulGenius is offline   Reply With Quote