Thread: Off Market
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchlandsselling View Post
So odd, I found this the other day on MLS and "favorite'd it" as I thought it looked like a great price. Is it a Travis listing or you found on MLS and thought it was worth a look? It's a bit dated, but maybe that's the reason for the price. Also Sundance certainly doesn't feel that "end of town" anymore. I would have never guessed there was a 20 year old property in Sundance.

Anyway, can't move for awhile as we're tied up in two properties right now that will cost to get out of and there's no money for that. Felt chatty.

I'm in the NW, looking to move somewhere more central but like the lake communities. Was in lake chaparral over the weekend and loved the lake/community but it seems too far as I work downtown and don't want to do that commute compared to the one I do now (username should make obvious).

I've been looking around Midnapore, haven't seen much I liked.... Ideally I'd like to be around Lake View or around . . . Say, MRU area or west of there, even west of Sarcee. But I like the lakes.
I moved from the deep NW to Lake Bonavista in 2009. We love it so much. The lake never gets old and we spend a lot of time there. Midnapore isn't exactly in the boonies anymore, and Sundance isn't terrible, either.

I can't imagine living anywhere other than in a lake community now. I think we pay like $250 or something annually for pretty much the prettiest, cleanest, least-busy, most well-maintained park/beach I've ever been to. I've been to Midnapore (years ago) and it was super well-kept as well. Haven't been to Sundance, but I imagine they're all run pretty much the same so it's probably nice as well.