View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:34 AM   #743
Rathji
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTrain View Post
Someone used "Salt the Earth" on all her territories or did she only have a couple territories?

You gain 1 troop every 30 secs you're in a territory so recovering is always possible. Propaganda works as well, though I usually reserve using that for territories with lots of troops.

We'd love to hear suggestions on how to make the game more accessible to new users. The problems with the ideas we've come up with is that they either 1) alienate the existing users or 2) would cause people to create new accounts to reap benefits given to new users.
She was never able to gain and hold any territories as far as I am aware. Her office has a few active players I guess so she couldn't gain ground there. The troop count never got to the point where it seemed possible to attack, and since there were no territories the resources have been slow. I am pretty she spent most of her time in the territory that you live in - if my guesses are correct.

I dont think she has played in a couple weeks though, since she hasn't mentioned it at all.

I dont have any suggestions, and it really isnt a big deal to her since she only bought it on my request, but I thought I would point out some issues new users might face.