View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #41
Flame4Ever
RIP Mickey

Exp:

Tobias Reider:

German import added a a nice boost of speed and offence to the Rangers. not the bigest guy on the ice, but doesn't play small and can get under the opposition's skin when he goes hard in on the forecheck. Has a great set of wheels and hands that can keep up. Quick accurate release and willingness to o the front of the net netted him 23 goals as he adjusted to the Nort American game. Sees the ice faily wel and gets the puck to his team-mates. Has all the tools to be a solid second line guy, but hasn't shown the ability to be a game changer yet.
Needs to add a lot of strength before graduating to the next level as he wieghs in at about 170 lbs.

Matt Tipoff:
An overaer who was one of the unsung heroes of the Kitchener Rangers, Tipoff is a guy who will likely et a few camp invites this summer. Having seen him a fair amount these last 2 years, I have always been impressed with his work ethic and his smarts.
A very accomplished PKer with decent hands and great hustle, I think he may have a good shot at becoming one of those fan favorite energy players similar to Nystrom. His stats msy not be that impressive, but he always seems to make a smart pla with the puck and advances the play a ton when he's on the ice similar to a David Moss.

Stefan Noesen:

This kid just keps impressing the heck out of me. Went from a guy who had all of 8 points last year and was nowhere near my radar at the start of the season to someone who led his team in virtually every offensive category.
Doesn't project to be a high end offensive guy at te next level, but should be a very solid 2nd line guy in the NHL. Big bodied winger with solid acceleration and good ofensive skillset. Not afraid to shoot the puck from anywhere but has the vision to make some nice plays and usehis line mates effectively. cycles the puck extremely well and skates well for a big man. could use some work on his explosiveness, but is already a much better skater than Nemisz ever was.
Could use a little more polish in the defensive zone, but already has solid positioning in his own end.
Flame4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flame4Ever For This Useful Post: