View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Grats on getting into the program, UofS is a great school did my bachelors there and am actually headed back in the fall myself to pursue graduate studies through SENS.

Renting in Stoon right now sucks.. no way around it. Right now you might get lucky as school is ending I would suspect that some places are coming up for rent, or some students are looking to off load leases and head home that you could take over into the fall.

Getting anything close to campus for what you are looking for will be damn near out of the question though I fear. If I was you I would be looking through East College Park or City Park area. Both of these are far enough away the prices are cheaper, but close enough that you could get there via car very quickly or via bus fairly quickly. Or bike, obviously in the summer.

This of course all changes if you are willing to rent a room in a house. If that is the case I might actually be able to hook you up with a buddy or two.

I will keep my ear open for you.

Oh and btw, just trying to be helpful here but Pleasant Hill is one of the worst neighbourhoods in the city.. we are the stab capital of Canada, or Regina is and we are a close second. Either way, majority of them occur on or around 22nd street, avoid it like the plague!

Last edited by GreenLantern; 03-29-2011 at 04:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenLantern For This Useful Post: