View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #311
bigtmac19
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre "Monster" McGuire View Post
Just some notes on tonights Heat game:

Awesome game tonight! They won 4-3 in OT. Huge crowd tonight (for Abbotsford standards) at 4805. The crowd was loud and I was a little surprised by the turnout tonight.

Pelech got a beautiful pass from Keith as he was coming out of the penalty box and scored on an awesome deke on a breakaway. Pelech has scored 2 games in a row now.

Nemisz was a workhorse tonight. He had 7 shots on net, scored a short handed goal, assisted on the game winner in OT, and got first star. I'm really liking the way he's progressed. He's far more physical (a common complaint about Nemisz these days). It seems that whenever the play starts to become too sloppy and no one can complete a passes, Playfair puts Nemisz out on the ice and he seems to correct the way everyone around him plays.

Dawes ended up scoring 2 goals this game to come from behind to tie it up.

In OT, the Wolves took a penalty. Seabrook took a beautiful shot from the point with Nemisz screening in front to win the game.

Patterson had limited ice time, but there was no quit in him tonight.

Stone's debut was pretty good considering he hasn't played since March. He had even scored a goal tonight, but it was called off because Bouma got an interference penalty in front of the net. However, he was a bit slow which is to be expected.

Glad you guys are getting to see the Nemisz I know so well.
bigtmac19 is offline   Reply With Quote