View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #49
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Great episode again tonight. Losing Lucky Strike may mean the end of SCDP and the panic set it for the employees. I really like how Mad Men really has zero rules in which the types of episodes are laid out. One week will be about Don and his inner struggle, the next will be about Don and his problems with his family, the next week will be about his work. The next can be something TOTALLY different. You truly can't predict where an episode is heading and that's another reason the show works so well.

Any chance the Mad Men writers shock the world and have Sterling commit suicide by season's end?? There have been some truly shocking moments in the show's history, I would be shocked and I wouldn't be if that makes any sense. It would have EVERYONE talking if it did happen. He's an incredibly popular character and it seems we are heading down that road. With two episodes left in the season, who knows what the conclusion will hold.

Anyone else catch Rubicon tonight?? Strongest episode of the series so far. So many tense moments and for the first time, I thought to myself that the episode went by too fast. it's generally a slow moving show, but not tonight.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote