View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #136
BurningYears
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redliner View Post

- The bobsleigh and ski jump simulators in the Calgary Tower

- Bonzai water slide on Macleod was awesome. Count me among it's victims - I still bear a small scar on my rib cage from getting my impaled by the valve stem of one of the tubes on their tube ride.
If I recall correctly they have both ski jump and bobsleigh simulators at the olympic museum at COP now so they could be infact the same simulators. although I havent been to the museum in about 10 years at least so I may be out to lunch haha

I loved that tube ride! probably not the safest but damn it was fun, I remember getting all clogged up cause you wouldnt just flow nicely out of the pool section and down the slide part haha.

On the same note I remember both Wild Rapids at sylvan and the waterpark in West Ed being super awesome and now they're just old and mediocre haha.

I think that they should open up a six flags amusement park/waterpark here, or at least upgrade our existing themepark. The only thing im not too sure on would be the feasibility as we only have about 4-5 months a year it could be open.