View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #65
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn_this_city View Post
I think its hilarious how wound up people get about their winter tires. They're friggin tires, they make a difference but not worth $1000 every 3 years. We get 10 days a year where they'll make a difference. Not worth the reduced gas mileage and constant storing of tires.
Well maybe we know something you don't. I have yet to hear one single person ever regret buying them. And I've never heard anybody that has owned winter tires go back to the dark side and flap about how all seasons are just fine in the winter. Everybody who has winter tires even just one season becomes an advocate for them.

Hopefully they make winter tires a law here so the morons with their POS tires that rear-end people on Deerfoot and F up my commute every single day of winter will be forced to pony up the cash to make us all safer. People who argue against winter tires remind me so much of people who bitched when the seatbelt laws came into effect, or guys that don't think they should have to wear helmets on motorcycles. Nonsense.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote