View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #354
666DanceParty
Backup Goalie

Exp:

I have to throw some major horns in the air for this thread!! Some of you guys sure know your metal and have posted some wicked stuff!

I have been on the scene and played in local bands for about 8 years now (Studded For pleasure, Inner Surge) and have a lot of friends that play in great metal bands across this city. I am currently working on a new cover band project with a couple friends from the band TRUCK! and we are called BRETTT "The Hitband" HARTTT and as soon as we get a few regular venues booked, I will be starting a brand new metal project that some people might just be interested in hearing about.

Anyways, there's my shameless self promo but if you are wondering about some local metal bands i would suggest to check out some of these on myspace...
WE FOUND THE BODY / EXIT STRATEGY/ OST EST IMA/ KILYAKAI/ PHANTOM LIMB/ THE FALLACY/ DIVINITY/ AS THE ROMANS DO/ THE UNRAVELLING.....

These are just a few friends bands that I can think of off the top of my head and i am sure I am missing a whole bunch. They are all Calgary bands so check them out and support local music!!!
666DanceParty is offline   Reply With Quote