View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #60
worth
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by COGENT View Post
A lot of your photos are very similar to mine... my hotel in Tokyo was only a few blocks from the Municipal buildings in Tokyo. Were the incredibly loud alien looking bugs out around there?

It was weird to see your photos of Hiroshima and not see hordes of people. I was there during a Japanese holiday so it was hard to even walk in the museum.

I actually looked into buying one those toilets seats but they were $1000 and up. The one at our onsen ryokan would actually open once you walked in the room and close after it flushed for you.
Hah, I didn't see any bugs. Infact, I didn't see a while lot of bugs at all during my whole trip. Kind of nice.

It was pouring rain one day in Hiroshima. So I just booked it into the museum. When I came out it had subsided, but there wern't many people around.

Haha, the built in bidet is awesome. There have been a couple times since being home I felt I could have used a kick ass Japanese bidet/toilet.

Quote:
Wow. Hiroshima looked awesome. Only hit Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo when i was there last. I was on a bus tour though. Didn't get too much time to walk around myself.
Hiroshima was great. I really enjoyed the city. Very interesting place.
worth is offline   Reply With Quote