View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:53 AM   #44
Bring_Back_Shantz
Franchise Player

Exp:

You know what else is just as stupid as people getting all gussied up for Stampede?

All of the following:
1) people in New Orleans partying over Mardi Gras, seriously, what losers
2) Those Irish s partying on St. Patricks Day in Dublin, seriously, what losers
3) All those crazy Brazilians getting all dressed up for Carnaval, serioulsy, what losers

You know who aren't losers? Everyone who gets dressed up for the "Wet Blanket Festival". Those guys are super fun to hang with.

For the record I am currently wearing jeans, a plaid shirt (which is one of my favorite shirts, and wear pretty often), a pair of cowboy boots (one of two that I own and wear to at least one or two brandings a year), a big ass belt buckle (won at a Stampede event), and my cowboy hat is sitting on my desk next to me.

I like wearing this stuff because I think it looks cool, but I don't get a chance to wear it that often, so when Stampede comes around, you bet I bust it out to the office. I'd imagine a lot of people feel the same way I do.

Bitching about people wearing the cowboy gear is like bitching at people who only wear their suits to Christmas parties and weddings. What losers they are, imagine they like to wear different clothes than they usually do when the get a chance to.

Last edited by Bring_Back_Shantz; 07-07-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Bring_Back_Shantz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bring_Back_Shantz For This Useful Post: