Thread: Bachelor Party
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:07 PM   #40
alltherage
Missed the bus

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russic View Post
I'm not loving your groomsmen in this situation. Any time I've been a groomsman the whole overarching idea is to do whatever the groom wants, and do it in the shortest amount of time. If I were in your position I would state that the party is to be stripper free or not happen at all. Then again I can be a bit of a wet blanket when in a situation such as yours. When I feel I'm being disrespected I turn into a bit of a bitch.
This is exactly how I feel.

I'm starting to think that they probably are just enjoying how much I am bothered by this whole thing, so they are going that much harder. Not only that, I think they always knew how I felt, so they started negotiations with the most outrageous stripper and booze plan, so I would meet them somewhere in the middle like I seem to be doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotze View Post
What's wrong with you? Paying a girl who has been molested by her father to do what she did to her father is the sh*T! When you look that chick in the eyes and you can see all the times she has cried and that she wouldn't be doing it if you weren't paying her.
This is a really vivid and disturbing scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotze View Post
and for your groomsmen, tell them that they need to say "YEAH" and "WOOOO" as she is dancing, because as we all know, the girls are listening and if you say "wooo" just right, she may sleep with him.
I wanted to thank this part... but that first part is just freaking brutal hahaha.
alltherage is offline   Reply With Quote