View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 03:34 AM   #174
pylon
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I know this isn't "directly" related to this thread but since I saw the song mentioned in the first post.....

I FINALLY BEAT THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES ON EXPERT!! 94% baby . God I hate that song, not because of the "song" because of the mental anguish it has caused me the last month trying to beat it. I can now destroy my copy of frikkin GH3. Anyone who hasn't seen the ludricrous difficulty of this song watch this, its insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0dh0...eature=related

On a more positive note, Just downloaded the album "screaming for vengeance" for rock band. One of my favorite albums and bands of all time. Higly recommend it if you own the game. The guitar portion of it is closer to Guitar hero difficulty on expert, unlike most of the preloaded songs on Rock Band which I find are closer to the hard setting on GH when you play them on expert. I think too many people were bashing Rock Bands Guitar portions for being way too easy as most people could beat the game on solo career mode on the first pass on expert, as long as they had any sort of expert experience in GH. Its nice to see they are upping the anti a bit.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote