PDA

View Full Version : PT Sales Opportunity

I_H8_Crawford
04-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey everyone,

I am currently hiring for the company I work for for a P/T sales position here in Calgary. The company is Consumer Impact Marketing (www.cimweb.com) and we're looking for people to sell Telus products direct to consumers.

The position pays $9/hour plus uncapped commission on everything you sell, and it is 30 hours/week, evenings and weekends. There are also perks and bonuses included as well.

So if you want some extra cash, or know anyone who would be interested, feel free to either shoot me a PM or you can apply online at the CIM website; the job number is J0205-0456.

This is a great start for Univ students, as the company likes to promote from within, and there are numerous opportunities for more sales, merchandising, marketing, HR, programming, and account management positions. Also, because you would be a Telus representative, there would be opportunities there too, if you want!

The only condition is you must be 18 years or older as a security background check is required, and experience is always an asset but not a requirement.

Cheers!

Ryan

Edit: This position is also open in Edmonton, so if you are interested in a position up there, PM me and I can get you the contact info for the hiring manager up there.

albertGQ
04-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Is this door to door???

I_H8_Crawford
04-28-2005, 09:10 AM
There is going to be an open house/info/hiring session taking place next Wednesday evening, starting at 6pm at the Telus building downtown (411 1st St SE). If you have any preliminary questions, feel free to PM me or call me at 1-888-881-3088 Ext. 8490.

shoestring
05-03-2005, 03:06 AM
How did you do?
Did you hire anybody?