PDA

View Full Version : Week 6: STAMPEDERS at BC Lions

OzSome
08-06-2010, 06:46 PM
It was a very interesting game against the Blue Bombers last week. It seems that the Stamps are dominating the game yet the score doesn’t show it. In fact, the Stamps almost lost the game. This Saturday they are playing a Western rival BC Lions is struggling a little bit with 1-4 record. BC Lions gave the Edmonton Eskimos their first win last week so I got the feeling that they will be so mad at themselves and will be so pumped up to play the Stamps. Sometimes a struggling team just needs to play a better team in order to wake up. I hope it is not the case for this game.

QUARTERBACK: Henry Burris seems to be getting better especially with his communications with the receivers. I thought he had a good game against the Bombers and pretty much took most of the possession time in the game.

RUNNING BACK: Reynolds and Cornish was not a factor last game vs the Bombers. It seems like Bombers always have success against Joffrey Reynolds. I think Reynolds will break out against the Lions on Saturday.

OFFENSIVE LINE: The OLine seems to be doing their job especially in the first half of the game. Second half were a little bit different though. There are times they dominate the line and other times the DLine from the other team runs them over. With Dmitri Tsoumpas back with the Stamps practicing, I see him going back to the lineup against the Lions slowly. Hufnagel mentioned this week that he might use Tsoumpas on Tackle instead of his usual position as an Offensive Guard. It just means that Steve Myddleton’s job is safe for now.

RECEIVERS: What can you say about NIk Lewis night against the Bombers? He was awesome all night. He gained 64 yards on one play that led to Ken-Yon Rambo’s first TD of the season. He pretty much ran over his man Ike Charlton all night. Maybe that is the biggest reason why Charlotin were released this week.
First game by Ken-Yon Rambo was a success. He scored his first TD and a few catches. The only bad thing about Rambo’s first game was losing his tempers a few times. I guess you can’t blame him especially on the first tackle where Ian Logan looks like he horse-collared Rambo.
Romby Bryant is starting to have a better communications with Burris. Against the Bombers, I don’t think he dropped an easy catch at all. Deon Murphy is also becoming a threat on offense as well as the return.

DEFENSIVE LINEMEN: Tom Johnson been playing very well lately. Too bad he still hasn’t record his first sack this season yet but he’s been a force early this season. With Johnson playing well, it looks Tearrius George might have a problem getting his job back. Mike Labinjo hasn’t been noticeable so far this season but remember he always have a huge game against the BC Lions. Charleston Hughes might not play vs the BC Lions due to injury and according to the report former Riders DLine Mike Stadnyk will play in his place.

LINEBACKING: I like the way the Linebacking crew is improving. MLB Juwan Simpson is getting better and better every game. Malik Jackson is still a bit quiet but quiet in a good way. He is doing his job well and rarely miss his assignment. Keon Raymond is showing how versatile he is with his play. I noticed not a lot of RB getting some passes from the QB in the past few games.

DEFENSIVE BACKS: Most of the night against the Bombers, the DB played so well. Yes I understand they got burned a few times with long passes by Jyles to his receivers but most of the time they seemed to play well with the coverage. They didn’t really give Steven Jyles a lot of options most of the game. There is one instance that they got burned because of the mixed-up on who is responsible for whom. I am sure BC Lions will put Geroy Simon against Milton Collins on Saturday and stay away from Brandon Browner. Or they might try to go after the rookie Brandon Isaac. Isaac seems to be responding well so far but this might be a difficult task for him.

SPECIAL TEAM: Deon Murphy is becoming to be a good overall football player. He is such a good returner both on kickoff and especially on punt return something we were lacking the last few years. Murphy’s return is the reason why the Stamps field position rarely starts so deep of the field.
Our coverage team started off slowly but is getting stronger every game they play. Punter Burke Dales doesn’t go for the distance much this season but his placement is much improved. Most of the time, opposition’s returner doesn’t even get a chance to return the ball for more yardage.
Kicker Rob Maver is the top percentage field goal in the CFL so far. He is definitely making us Stamps fans that guy Sandro.

THE OPPOSITION: Wally Buono’s BC Lions are struggling so far this season with 1 and 4 record. Their starting QB Casey Printer is out for a few more games and even rumoured to be out of the season. Their backup QB Jarious Jackson still hasn’t recovered from his injury from last season. They are playing their 3rd string QB Travis Lulay right now who at times plays like a veteran QB but there are times plays like a rookie. BC definitely missed some of the toughness in OLine in Rob Murphy (tough and cheapshot artist). RB Jamal Robertson is a good replacement Martell. Geroy Simon has been quiet so far and hopefully Nik Lewis twitter comments don’t wake him up. BC defense played so well in their first game against the Eskimos but their play just declined after. Their offense plays went south as well and this is the reason why Offensive Coordinator Jacques Chapdelaine’s job is trouble right now according to some of the BC media.
This is the first game of the season between the Calgary Stampeders and the BC Lions. Are we going to see a fired-up opponents or the brutal BC team? I am hoping for the latter.

GO STAMPS GO!!

OzSome
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
GAME UPDATE:

INJURIES:

CALGARY: LB Trsiatn Black(foot), SB PK Sam(knee), DL Justin Phillips(hamstring), DL Charleston Hughes(hamstring) and DB Brandon Smith(groin)

BC: DT Aaron Hunt(pectoral) and DT Jon Hameister-Reis(ankle)

ROSTER MOVES:

CALGARY: IN: OL Jon Gott, RG Dmitri Tsoupmas, LB Mike Cornell, QB Daryll Clark.
OUT: OL Godfrey Ellis(released), QB Cody Pickett(released), DL Justin Phillips(injury), DL Charleston Hughes(injury), DB Ray Cheatham.

BC: IN: CN Dante Marsh, OL Sherko Haji-Resouli,RT Dane Rondolph.
OUT: DL Aaron Hunt(injury), DL Jon Hameister-Reis(injury) and LB Mike Johnson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The struggling BC Lions 1-4 record lost 7 games in a row against the Stampeders since Hufnagel started coaching the Stamps. With Dmitri Tsoumpas back with the Stampeders, most or everyone thinks Steve Myddleton will lose his starting job pretty soon. I might have to disagree. I really think the Stamps coaching are so high on Myddleton that they might move him or Tsoumpas on a tackle and start both of them. The player I think that might lose the job will be RT Edwin Harrison. #1 because right now the Stamps are using 2 imports on OLine and one of them has to give, unfortunately the other import OL is the All Star Ben Archibald.
Looks like the media is starting to give Wally Buono some heat. Some are starting to questioning his coaching. If BC Lions lose this game, what is the possibility of Buono losing his head coaching position or both position. Wally's been in this situation before and I still think he will turn this team around.

With Travis Lulay as a QB, I really think the Stamps DLine and LB will be pressuring him a lot. They have to be careful though because he can run as well but not as good as Durant, Printers, Burris and other QB. BC Lions will force the Stamps to put rookie Brandon Isaac against Geroy Simon a lot.

I thought in the last 2 games, BUrris is started running for gains some more and you can definitely noticed the difference in his confidence. In the first 3 games, he looks tentative in running and he tends to force the throw as much. With Rambo back, Burris doesn't have to rely on Bryant too much. Bryant struggled a bit in the first few games and there are times him and Burris are not on the same page but his confidence is back and he's been playing well lately. I am hoping Nik Lewis will have another banner game against BC Lions.

Well, the game starts at 8pm Calgary time at BC Empire Stadium. The game will be televised on TSN.

GO STAMPS GO!!!

Beerfest
08-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Rambo!
Touchdown Stamps

Roast Beef
08-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Good start to the game so far.

Roast Beef
08-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Dumb pass interference penalty leads to BC touchdown. Lame.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Brutal 1st quarter. Defense on the field for the whole quarter and fortunate that they got that lucky touchdown to Rambo.

Beerfest
08-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Are we scared to challenge the middle of the field? Are we scared to challenge deep? Its already worked, try it again.

Im tired of seeing all these sideline out pass plays.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Are we scared to challenge the middle of the field? Are we scared to challenge deep? Its already worked, try it again.

Im tired of seeing all these sideline out pass plays.

Offense is just having another one of those starts where they don't look on the same page.

Beerfest
08-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Offense is just having another one of those starts where they don't look on the same page.

I like to see Burris roll out of the pocket once in a while, not sure if he's done that yet this game.

Theres a nice run play by Burris.

Beerfest
08-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Solid drive there, a touchdown would of been nice, but we tie the game up with a field goal.

10-10.

arloiginla
08-07-2010, 08:54 PM
C'mon Erick what you say is true but do you ever post when things are going well?

Nice drive down the field for a 3-er. I think the defense has actually been worse than the O. After the first couple drives they gave up yardage in chunks.

Need to step it up now.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 08:55 PM
I like to see Burris roll out of the pocket once in a while, not sure if he's done that yet this game.

Theres a nice run play by Burris.

Good drive there mixing things up. I have a feeling the Lions are going to go deep alot like the Bombers last week. Already paid off on the pass interference play which could have been an interception if Anderson just turned around instead of interfering with the receiver.

dash_pinched
Anybody think Sanchez should have been flagged for objectionable conduct?!? That was right in Reynolds face.

Erick Estrada
C'mon Erick what you say is true but do you ever post when things are going well?

Of course I do hence the last post.:)

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Anybody think Sanchez should have been flagged for objectionable conduct?!? That was right in Reynolds face.

Yeah there could be a few of those penalties by the end of the night.

arloiginla
08-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Good drive there mixing things up. I have a feeling the Lions are going to go deep alot like the Bombers last week. Already paid off on the pass interference play which could have been an interception if Anderson just turned around instead of interfering with the receiver.

You called it, they tried going long to Simon just now.

The problem with the D right now is a lack of pressure on Lulay. It's not hard to pick out open receivers when the defense only rushes three.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Wow, nice to see Cornish running well...Great fake.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Can't believe how fast this half has gone. Seems like the Stamps haven't had the ball very much.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 09:11 PM

Sanchez is an idiot. Never like him even when he was playing for the Stamps. He is the most overrated secondary in the league.

I can't wait seeing him getting burn by Stamps' receiver tonight.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Please Henry, be okay...

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Drew Tate with his first TD pass...Congrats!

Roast Beef
Congrats on your first TD pass Tate

OzSome
Drew Tate's first TD pass of the season. Wooohoo!! 17-10 Stamps

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Brilliant play call there. You could see on the replay that if they handed off to Reynolds he wouldn't have made it in the end zone.

Roast Beef
08-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Please Henry, be okay...

Just shaken up a bit I think. He should be just fine.

He looks just fine on the sidelines. Flashing the trademark smile.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Go defense!! More QB sacks!

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Sanchez is an idiot. Never like him even when he was playing for the Stamps. He is the most overrated secondary in the league.

I can't wait seeing him getting burn by Stamps' receiver tonight.

I remember when Barker brought him in fresh from the SanDiego Chargers. I thought he sucked for that season. He did have a few good years in Montreal but yeah he's overrated.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 09:22 PM
They are going to give Simon that catch but it looked to me on the replay like the ball was becoming lose before he hit the ground and it's actually a fumble.

Edit: Right call as really it was closer to a fumble than anything else.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 09:22 PM
I don't think Simon's got a complete control of the ball.

Roast Beef
08-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Incomplete obviously. You could see that on the first replay. The announcers are pretty dumb sometimes.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 09:28 PM
come on d!!

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Stamps D playing great again tonight...

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Unfortunate that they let the Lions get the late field goal but decent first half especially after getting only one 1st down in the 1st quarter. The defense isn't getting any pressure on Lulay. He's getting way more time than he got last week against the Eskimos. Hopefully Jones can make some adjustments at halftime.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 09:36 PM
The defense isn't getting any pressure on Lulay. He's getting way more time than he got last week against the Eskimos. Hopefully Jones can make some adjustments at halftime.

I agree, more pressure is required, the DB coverage down field has been very good (aside from the Anderson interference).

OzSome
08-07-2010, 09:38 PM
After the 1st Half, Calgary is ahead 17-13.

I thought our defense played well in this half except for one series where Paris Jackson caught 2 1st down passes and then the pass interference penalty on Diwght Anderson which resulted to BC's touchdown. Stamps D are trying to confuse BC offense with their line position. Sometimes they only put one DLinemen while the others were moving around. They put down Travis Lulay at least twice already.

The offense is playing okay so far. I thought the OLine are doing their job most of the time giving Burris and the RBs lots of time. I still think Burris and company will start playing better in the 2nd half.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Wonder if Lewis is wary of the big hit. He normally catches easy ones like that. That's what happens though when you talk smack.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Wonder if Lewis is wary of the big hit. He normally catches easy ones like that. That's what happens though when you talk smack.

That was right in front of Banks, as well...Come on Nik.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Good win for the Stamps defense. They only gave up 3 points even after that 15 yards penalty.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Super Girl (Simon) is getting frustrated out there.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Good win for the Stamps defense. They only gave up 3 points even after that 15 yards penalty.

I wish they would shelf that short kickoff for good. It pretty well set up points for the Lions giving them the ball near the middle of the field.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Two straight bad throws. Yuck.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Fortunately Lulay throws another duck like he has in every game so far.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Finally!! Dwight Anderson is having a bad night so far. I am glad he got an INT.

Flickered Flame
Touchdown Stampeders, Ryan Thelwell!

Erick Estrada
Thelwell having a nice game.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I wish they would shelf that short kickoff for good. It pretty well set up points for the Lions giving them the ball near the middle of the field.

I was actually a little puzzled with that short kick. I wasn't sure of the purposes of it. Well, twice the Stamps got penalized really bad and the Lions scored points.

Anyways, nice to see Burris rebounded from that INT by throwing a TD. Calgary 27-16.

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:27 PM
I am sure loving all the different looks Jones has the defence showing tonight. That one man on the d-line has caused Lulay some trouble.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Awesome Defense!!! Nice hit on the BC receiver.

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Jarius Jackson coming in to QB for the Leos. Gotta be ready for a big throw down the field.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Jackson going in. That should have been done last possession. I wish the Stamps would have gone for the kill there rather than go conservative on offense.

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Jackson should have been in long ago. We might be in for a finish yet. Huff to challenge Armstrong's catch.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Looked like it hit the turf and bounced back into him. I wouldn't be surprised if the officials stick with the call for the home team.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 10:38 PM
On the replay, the ball looks like it squirted loose...Call was a good catch by the officials though.

Flickered Flame
Great challenge by Huff!

Erick Estrada
Right call. Officiating has been good tonight.

Azure
08-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Aww...poor BC.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Right call. Officiating has been good tonight.

hahaha!! Pinhead trash talking Fraser after he supposedly catching the ball.

Good non-call on Browner.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Suter is so annoying sometimes. Browner was in front of the pass and had position on the ball.

Stamps punt return unit hasn't done a thing tonight.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Browner may have got away with one there...Great challenge by Huff to break up the Lions momentum...

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:44 PM
What a catch by Rambo! Burris got away with that one.

OzSome
Good circus catch by Rambo!

Erick Estrada
What a catch by Rambo! Burris got away with that one.

Why is he making that throw?

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Why is he making that throw?

Good question. I actually thought he was going to run it himself on the bootleg.

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Okay, why would they empty the back field with 6 minutes left in the game? This is when Reynolds could do some damage.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Stamps punt return unit hasn't done a thing tonight.

So as the Lions return team.

That was a close call for Browner.

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Ugh. Bad turnover by Murphy.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Murphy just doesn't look comfortable returning punts.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Nice arm tackling there.

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Jarius Jackson been throwing some long bombs.

Good non-call as both of them are fighting for positions. Suitor should know better because he used to be a DB.

Jesse834
08-07-2010, 10:53 PM
These refs need to re-learn the pass interference rule.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Jarius Jackson been throwing some long bombs.

Good non-call as both of them are fighting for positions. Suitor should know better because he used to be a DB.

Suitor isn't a big Stamps fan and TSN panel in general doesn't give the Stamps a lot of credit.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Brutal spot there.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Game over.

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Yes! Browner with the pick!

OzSome
08-07-2010, 10:58 PM
INT!! Brandon Browner to the rescue!! Just love it.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Pass interference on a jump ball? Brutal call.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Pass interference on a jump ball? Brutal call.

Phantom call

OzSome
08-07-2010, 11:07 PM
another penalty that burned the Stamps with points. Calgary is still ahead by 5.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Why does TSN continue to prop up/defend Lulay? The guy isn't that good.

Dogbert
08-07-2010, 11:12 PM
It's simply ridiculous how biased TSN is against the Stampeders.

dash_pinched
08-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Huff 8-0 against Buono...Unreal.

Flickered Flame
08-07-2010, 11:13 PM
The first place Calgary Stampeders!

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 11:20 PM
The first place Calgary Stampeders!

Yet TSN will still call the Riders and Alouettes as the top two teams in the league. I don't mind as it can only provide more motivation. Stampeders are going to just have to continue to take care of business.

JBR
08-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Glen Suitor is unwatchable....

OzSome
08-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Okay, Stamps need to stop giving their fans a scare. It seems like in their 6 games, most of the time they dominate the game only to let the other team comes back close to the end giving us a scare.

Calgary won the game 27-22. Henry Burris had his 25,000 passing yards in his career. Good win and Stamps are now 5-1 1st in the West.

I have to give the credit to Stamps defense on this game. They pressured Lulay all night confused BC OLine with their defensive formation and I thought the DB played well man-to-man. Dwight Anderson got burned a few times with a long pass and a pass interference but he came back at the end with a nice interceptions. DLine and LB were good all night. Browner played well with an INT and played his man very well. Geroy Simon who???? He was so frustrated all night and not getting a lot of openings. When he does, Lulay will overthrow him the ball. Simon's frustration was because of the Stamps DBs coverage.

Stamps offense played well enough to win. Everyone on offense contributed for the win. I thought Stamps OLine should get the game ball tonight. Burris was rarely pressured all night and they gave Joffrey Reynolds lots of room especially in the 2nd half.

Special Team return didn't do much and Murphy even fumbled the ball. Our special tem coverage on the other hand played very well and they didn't let BC returner Davis and others a lot of yardage. Burke Dales and Rob Maver were consistent all night.

Good win for the Stampeders. Next up is the Eskimos next Sunday.

Erick Estrada
08-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Okay, Stamps need to stop giving their fans a scare. It seems like in their 6 games, most of the time they dominate the game only to let the other team comes back close to the end giving us a scare.

They have been guilty of letting their foot off the gas. The Murphy punt return fumble really made the game closer than it should have been but the Stampeders offense has been pretty conservative when they jump out to the lead. There were really no deep passes attempted tonight outside of the first play to Rambo. 5-1 is a really good start though but unlike past seasons it's because of the defense and not the offense. They have an opportunity to really bury the Eskimos next week.

CaptainCrunch
08-08-2010, 12:09 AM
I wasn't scared at any point in this game, this team is winning close games and that experience is going to come in handy later on this series, but unlike years past this defense wins games for the Stamps instead of losing them.

I know its nice to see blowouts, but its hard to blow out a desperate team

Sidney Crosby's Hat
08-08-2010, 12:10 AM
It's simply ridiculous how biased TSN is against the Stampeders.

Yeah, I don't know if it's because Suitor grew up cheering for the Lions and then played for the Riders or what but it was pretty horribly obvious tonight. The worst was probably the Armstrong catch. It was obvious on that replay that it was a no catch but if you watch the game again on TSN2 you'll really notice how quiet the announcers got as soon as they saw the replay of the catch. They didn't want to say anything. Then "of course, here comes the challenge flag" after Huff throws it.

Then to show that Hufnagel 8-0 graphic with two minutes left? That was pretty bush.

Beerfest
08-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I don't know if it's because Suitor grew up cheering for the Lions and then played for the Riders or what but it was pretty horribly obvious tonight. The worst was probably the Armstrong catch. It was obvious on that replay that it was a no catch but if you watch the game again on TSN2 you'll really notice how quiet the announcers got as soon as they saw the replay of the catch. They didn't want to say anything. Then "of course, here comes the challenge flag" after Huff throws it.

Then to show that Hufnagel 8-0 graphic with two minutes left? That was pretty bush.

It annoyed me how the announcers were pretty much calling the game over, there was still time left on the clock. They flashed that 8-0-0 graphic while I would say the game was still in the balance. (Sure the game was likely going to end in a Stampeders win, but wow)

moon
08-08-2010, 02:41 AM
These refs need to re-learn the pass interference rule.

LOL!

So predictable with your garbage.

arloiginla
08-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Nice to win, this was a trap game that based on previous years Stamps teams, I actually picked to lose. Nice to see them prove me wrong.

I know it seems unfair that the team doesn't get much respect at 5-1 but they haven't actually been all that great. The defense has been unbelievable but special teams have been average at best. Deon Murphy is a heck of a KO returner but not great on punts.

And the offense has yet to really fire. It's hard to believe Burris leads the league in TD tosses but has offset that with some poor decision making and unwillingness to tuck it away and run for first downs when he's had the chance, forcing bad throws into coverage instead. Reynolds hasn't dominated either though he has split more with Cornish.

The Stamps haven't really looked dominant at any point this year other than the 4th quarter of the Rider game. They have yet to put 60 complete minutes together on all sides of the ball. They are finding a way to win close games which is great but they haven't blown teams out.

However I would like to give props to Dave Dickenson for the play calling. The offense hasn't been great, but especially on a night like tonight they've done enough to win games because the plays have been mixed beautifully and they are taking what defenses give them instead of forcing their agenda like George Cortez used to. What you are seeing as a result is not great stats from Burris and the O but they are getting the job done. And I believe as the season goes on it'll get better. Rambo continues to come back to form and hopefully they'll start going to him more. One thing that will help the Stamps as the season goes on is that they are spreading the ball around so well instead of locking onto Copeland like last year.

Since my post has probably been unreadable to this point, I'll stop now. Bring on the Esks! Might be a closer game than people think.

Jesse834
08-21-2010, 02:04 PM
LOL!

So predictable with your garbage.

nm