PDA

View Full Version : Big Break on the Golf Channel

DuffMan
06-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Don't know if anyone else watches this, but it is up to about the 10 season, and this one has only women, and not only that 10/11 are probably about 7/10 at least. So if you like golf, and you like women, and you like women playing golf, you might be interested in this,I know I am.
Here's the promo and a pic

The hit reality show is back and this season, eleven female golfers compete against each other for the chance at two professional Tour tournament exemptions. Despite the tropical setting, it won’t be all fun and games in paradise. The familiar skills-based challenges return to test the ladies’ abilities and the drama is heightened when the women must all live together in the same island villa. Hosted by Tom Abbott and Stephanie Sparks"

edit - come to think of it, even Stephanie Sparks gives me woods.

edit2, 1 is Canadian, from Winnipeg, her promo said she was a Hockey Player, and she liked to fight.

http://images.thegolfchannel.com/images/tgcshows/381823.jpg

The Goon
06-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Could that Mexican girl Lili be any more stereotypically Mexican? She keeps saying "hot" and "spicy" and there's Mexican music playing whenever she hits a shot.

A producer might as well have made her wear a sombrero the entire time.

DuffMan
06-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Yeah, you'd think they could've found a hotter Spanish golfing chick in all of Mexico. I could handle her talking if she was caliente.