PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Jasey Jay Anderson

DFO
02-27-2010, 06:29 PM
As a Canadian and a fellow hard-booter I wanted to give a shout out to JJ. It is great to see him finally bag a gold medal and go out on top. Over his long career he has been one of the guys setting the standard for alpine snowboarding. I missed the event live but just finished watching the race online - that was a stellar 2nd run to take it!

Congratulations Mr. Anderson.

chalms04
02-27-2010, 06:31 PM
http://www.masterpiecepumpkins.com/Graphics/Matrix-AgentSmith%20%283%29__________.jpg

kirant
02-27-2010, 06:42 PM
I'll buy Blueberries from you should you retire, Jasey!

An amazing end should you retire.

questionmotives
02-27-2010, 06:45 PM
As a Canadian and a fellow hard-booter I wanted to give a shout out to JJ. It is great to see him finally bag a gold medal and go out on top. Over his long career he has been one of the guys setting the standard for alpine snowboarding. I missed the event live but just finished watching the race online - that was a stellar 2nd run to take it!

Admitting this take some serious balls...but good for you really.;)

iamca
02-28-2010, 12:56 AM
JJ beat a guy in the final that was 10 years younger than him to win the Gold!

Kudos to you Jasey Jay!

Dr GonZo
02-28-2010, 05:26 AM
Watched the run. Amazing race, especially as Detkov got screwed by the gate lag malfunction in the small finals right before the 2nd run. With 0.76 seconds lag, he still beats the Austrian world champion with a flawless run; the crowd went wild, the BBC commentators were rooting for him (prior to the finals they said 'our mind says Karl will win it, but our heart says Anderson'), it truly was the most goose-bump inducing medal of the games for me.

Congrats JJ with an amazing conclusion to a colorful international career!