PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else buy tickets on Feb 9th?

SebC
02-17-2010, 04:07 AM
I bought a ticket in the Feb 9th micro-release. Been to two venue box offices now and both said they couldn't find it in their system. Anyone else had this problem or been able to pick up tickets?

This is the email I got:

Dear XXXXXX,
Thank you for purchasing tickets to the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games.

Your Vancouver 2010 Ticketing account number is: XXXXX

Your confirmation number for your most recent purchase is: XXXX - XXXXXX - XXXXXX

Reminder - know before you go: As the event schedule is subject to change, please visit vancouver2010.com prior to your departure to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information and adjust your travel schedule accordingly.

----------------------------------------------------------
Below is a summary of your most recent purchase:
Men's or Women's Tie Breaker
Wednesday, 2/24/10 at 7:00PM PST
Category A

Section Row Seat Price Type
$79.00 Assigned Seating

Total Fullfillment Fee for 1 seat $0.00
Price for 1 seat $79.00
Total: $79.00

*Olympic and Paralympic tickets purchased in Phase 1 and 2 will be delivered by secure Purolator Courier in December 2009 or January 2010 and will be sent separately from purchases made in Phase 3. A $20 delivery fee indicates that you have requested to have the above ticket purchase delivered to you by Purolator Courier. A $0 delivery fee indicates that you have opted to pick the above tickets up at a Main Ticket Centre or a venue box office. To view locations and hours of operation visit the Contact Us page on vancouver2010.com/tickets.

Thank you for your support of the 2010 Winter Games.

Vancouver 2010 Ticketing Team

Quick Links
2010 Winter Games Competition Schedules
2010 Winter Games sport overviews
The Olympic Store at vancouver2010.com

SebC
02-23-2010, 11:03 PM
Update:

Apparently they're now selling tickets to the tie-breaker at 2 PM for $35. What the Fata, VANOC. I assume they just forgot about having already scheduled and sold tickets for the tie-breaker. Strange.