PDA

View Full Version : Help my Christmas be not so crappy

Save Us Sutter
11-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey CP,

So instead of buying a new Jeep from Sample00 and enjoying a calm, peaceful Christmas in the Yukon I'm going to have to head home to Halifax and deal with some not-so-good family stuff.

Anyway, on my way there and back I'll be spending a few days in Calgary with my old roommates. I was quite happy to see there are two Flames games when I'm there and I'm looking for 3 (or 2 or 4) tickets to either of these games:

Friday, December 11 vs Minnesota
Sunday, December 27 vs Vancouver

I don't have a ton of cash as airfare this time of year is a huge rip-off. 2nd bowl would be ideal, but I'm desperate here, so I'll seriously consider any offer (especially for the Canucks game). I can meet people in person when I'm in Calgary, or do the email thing from here, whichever is preferred.

Thanks so much guys.

FLAMESRULE
11-07-2009, 08:40 PM
PM sent. Sorry to hear about the family situation.

Save Us Sutter
11-07-2009, 10:18 PM
PM sent. Sorry to hear about the family situation.

Thanks for the kind words and the PM.

1 down, 1 to go. Still looking for the Canucks game if anyone is foolish enough to not want to be there.

Since it's Christmas, I'll make a $50 dollar donation to CP if I manage to find the tickets through this site. If that's ok with the site. I know you have to be strict about scalping rules, so if that's not ok, I'll take it down.