PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Paul Greengrass movies.

Bertuzzied
08-12-2004, 01:39 AM
This joke of a director made Bourne Supremacy just too hard to watch. You feel nauseated after sitting in the theatre for 10 minutes.

The last time i felt this sick after a movie was Speed 2, but at least you get to look at Sandra Bullock for 2 hours.
blah!

Pagal4321
08-12-2004, 07:34 AM
From what I read you seem to be one of the few who feel that way. I haven't seen it, will maybe rent it when it comes to video. Heard it's NOTHING like the book.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/index.php?sho...c=325&hl=bourne (http://forum.calgarypuck.com/index.php?showtopic=325&hl=bourne)

looooob
08-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Bertuzzied@Aug 12 2004, 01:39 AM
This joke of a director made Bourne Supremacy just too hard to watch. You feel nauseated after sitting in the theatre for 10 minutes.

The last time i felt this sick after a movie was Speed 2, but at least you get to look at Sandra Bullock for 2 hours.
blah!
I thought the movie was ok, but I agree at least 2 scenes in particular were hard to watch

mostly I just posted on this thread to tell you that is one awesome avatar. go jeremy!

Bertuzzied
08-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by looooob+Aug 12 2004, 05:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (looooob @ Aug 12 2004, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bertuzzied@Aug 12 2004, 01:39 AM

blah!
I thought the movie was ok, but I agree at least 2 scenes in particular were hard to watch

mostly I just posted on this thread to tell you that is one awesome avatar. go jeremy! [/b][/quote]
It's Jaromey!(at least here at Calgary puck anyways)
I just found the opening song on mp3 but i'm still trying to find episodes still! i even tried phoning PBS to no avail.

looooob
08-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Bertuzzied+Aug 12 2004, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bertuzzied @ Aug 12 2004, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by looooob@Aug 12 2004, 05:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bertuzzied@Aug 12 2004, 01:39 AM

blah!

mostly I just posted on this thread to tell you that is one awesome avatar. go jeremy!
It's Jaromey!(at least here at Calgary puck anyways)
I just found the opening song on mp3 but i'm still trying to find episodes still! i even tried phoning PBS to no avail. [/b][/quote]
did the show air on PBS? I don't remember that

did you try TVO...does TVO still exist?