PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Motorcycle Painter

slots881
06-25-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows someone who paints motorcycle parts? I wouldn't mind getting my bike repainted, and can strip all the parts off, but I'm wondering how much it would cost me to get it done. Thanks for any info!

Hevishot
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM
What kind of bike? What color? Any damage to the farings or tank?

Fozzie_DeBear
06-29-2009, 04:43 PM
I'd be interested in knowing that too...I have a gas tank that has a dumba** sticker under the clearcoat that I want repainted the same color.

Hevishot
06-30-2009, 11:52 AM
I would need to see the parts before I give out any prices. Just to cover my end. Depending on how busy we get after stampede slowdown we should have time to start on the parts. Just let me know and I can set it up.

Fozzie_DeBear
06-30-2009, 12:38 PM
My part is just a motorcycle tank, black with a clear coated Magna emblem I would love to cover.

It looks something like this....

http://www.dirt-rider.org/images/Texas/TX_Road_Magna.JPG

Hevishot
06-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Pm Sent!

slots881
06-30-2009, 04:31 PM
My bike was no damage to the fairing. The fairing I would need painted would be: front fender, rear fender, bottom fender, front headlight fairing, tank, rear fairing and seat cowl.

In all 7 parts. All the parts would of course be pulled off the bike before coming in to yourself.

Thanks again, just looking to see what the costs would be. I don't mind the colour now but interested to see what a solid repaint would be.

oh, if you wanted to take a look, my bike is a 2003 SV650S

Hevishot
07-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Usually we get the customer to get the paint from colorite. Unless its a black or a white or something solid and common.That way whatever is left over you get to keep. So pretty much you just pay for labour off the top of my head on the high side it would be about 650 low side about 450. Hope this helps.