PDA

View Full Version : Underground sprinklers

Madman
05-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Looking for some contacts/companies to get a quote for sprinklers in my new house.

Just post em up here.

Thanks
:beer:

Mike Oxlong
05-05-2009, 11:23 AM
x2

I have been considering doing it myself but would like to get a quote from someone who knows what they are doing at least.

Even if someone knows where to buy the parts necessary to do it myself would be helpful.

Madman
05-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Had a couple quotes and looks like I'll be using this company:

http://www.precisionsprinklers.ca/

Mike Oxlong
05-15-2009, 10:55 AM
What are they going to charge you if you don't minf me asking?

Are they doing everything?

Madman
05-15-2009, 11:15 AM
They typically charge $600 per zone.

They will be supplying and installing everything for me - including a plumber to run a 3/4" line off the main. And they also include a weather station type thing in their price, (right now at least they do), that differs from a rain gauge which is a really good idea for saving water.

return to the red
05-15-2009, 12:17 PM
They typically charge $600 per zone.

They will be supplying and installing everything for me - including a plumber to run a 3/4" line off the main. And they also include a weather station type thing in their price, (right now at least they do), that differs from a rain gauge which is a really good idea for saving water.

suggestion, just checked out there website and be careful with the fact they use weathermatic. They are incredibly hard company to find replacement parts from just because no one carries it really. You can Call Eljay Irrigation (wholesaler if irrigation equipment) at 403-279-2425 and ask for the names of some reputable companies.