PDA

View Full Version : Hurricanes request

Hanna Sniper
01-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey guy’s and our lovely lady

A little favour if your board and you want to click something.

I’ve tried writing up a little letter here about how much Lanny McDonald meant to me and how much of a hero he was. But the more I try the harder it is, it’s not something that’s easy to put to words, I’m not a words man and unfortunately it never comes out the way I would like it to read and just keep deleting and starting over. So to put it simple, he was my childhood hero and I never outgrew it. Although his greatest goal came against Montreal in ’89 it’s his 66 in '83 I’m more proud of. So as I may take my hero before Gordie Howe and even Bobby Orr one thing I will always remember is what made my hero’s greatest goal scoring output what it is, it is because of his amazing playmaking center Guy Chouinard. He was amazing, he was the greatest thing about my hero being traded to the Flames.
He will always be one of my favourite players and it drives me nuts how under-rated he is… and the fact that he is the greatest reason for my hero’s 66 goals and it really gives me an obligation to always makes sure he gets his credit were credit is due.

By all means look up and down the list and pick out someone that you think should make that last spot whomever it is… but if you don’t care, then please vote for Chouinard for someone who really does. Because for the last couple weeks it’s been breaking my heart seeing him forgotten like this.

Please vote Chouinard (http://forum.calgarypuck.com/index.php?showtopic=6718)

Here's his stats as a Flame, they should've locked up his spot in the first place and not need me begging like this but somehow they get over looked
GP 509
G 193
A 336
PTS 529

Thanks a for helping out even if it's a lost cause after all now that Kipper's on the list.

flambers
01-08-2005, 10:16 PM
I voted for Guy.

Sylvanfan
01-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I hardly ever read the main board these days to be honest with you. Mind you with the age of most Flame fans using this site, your man Guy is in tough against a guy like Kiprusoff as silly as it seems. Still he got my vote (Mr. Chouinard that is, damn Guy's).

Young Guns
01-08-2005, 11:41 PM
He got my vote also.

Mango
01-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Done :)

and thanks :)

JiriHrdina
01-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Guy has the lead right now!

The key is not to split the vote. If you don't think someone with only half a season of service should be among the top 25 then vote Guy as he is the only guy with a realistic shot of winning this round apart from Kipper.

MJK
01-09-2005, 05:42 AM
I think I said the exact same thing as you without realizing it Grant!

HalifaxDrunk
01-09-2005, 09:40 AM
I voted Guy.