PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel like your diet sucks and you're a bad housekeeper?

Bill Bumface
11-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Feel less bad :D

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486938

flip
11-12-2008, 01:49 PM
I didn't know Locke's mom was from Houston.

FanIn80
11-12-2008, 01:55 PM
On the plus side, at least she irons her clothes...

http://www.houston-imports.com/dirty/dirty16.jpg

Gozer
11-12-2008, 01:56 PM
fata

Ford Prefect
11-12-2008, 02:07 PM
I've seen three of places like that first hand ... had to help clean one of them up even. One belonged to a bachelor uncle, one belonged to a family in a small town near where I grew up and one was a farm my dad bought. There wasn't any excuse for any of them. Just flat out too lazy to do any cooking or cleaning up. All three were private properties too, not rentals. You'd think they'd have some sort of pride, but not a chance.

bigtmac19
11-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Oh my God, what is on the bathroom floor??

loob job
11-12-2008, 02:54 PM
At least the cat is going in the litter box, lol.

peter12
11-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Oh my God, what is on the bathroom floor??

I think dirty paper towels, but it could also be like... old KFC or rotten chicken carcasses.

nickerjones
11-12-2008, 03:09 PM
I didn't know Locke's mom was from Houston.

.............zing

Madman
11-12-2008, 03:14 PM

I think thats how the pizza slices are reheated.

Eastern Girl
11-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Those pics remind me of my old roommate. She wasn't quite that disgusting, because myself and my other roommate often cleaned up after her, but if we hadn't, I imagine this is what the apartment would have looked like.

I don't understand how some people have no problem living like this. I don't get it. I get the creeps just looking at the pictures. I feel the sudden urge to go and scrub down my bathroom

MissTeeks
11-12-2008, 03:26 PM

I like the bottle of Febreeze on the counter used to cover up the smell. I doubt the whole bottle would work.

Flash
11-12-2008, 03:30 PM
http://www.houston-imports.com/dirty/dirty11.jpg

Grossest picture ever. How in the world can anyone live in a place like that? WTF are the bottles on the side of the tub? Surely none of them were cleaning supplies.

Russic
11-12-2008, 03:35 PM
I like how she made an ashtray out of a computer monitor. Somebody's been watching Martha Stewart ....

4X4
11-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Those pics remind me of my old roommate. She wasn't quite that disgusting, because myself and my other roommate often cleaned up after her, but if we hadn't, I imagine this is what the apartment would have looked like.

I don't understand how some people have no problem living like this. I don't get it. I get the creeps just looking at the pictures. I feel the sudden urge to go and scrub down my bathroom

My sister once had a roommate that used to eat fast food every day and leave the bags and containers all over their apartment. She got sick of cleaning up after her and let it go for a couple of weeks, waiting for her roommate to clean up her own shiz. When that day never came, my sis finally snapped and threw all the garbage in her roommate's bedroom.
Then I got the call... "Can you help me move... Pleeease...?"

Eastern Girl
11-12-2008, 04:04 PM
My sister once had a roommate that used to eat fast food every day and leave the bags and containers all over their apartment. She got sick of cleaning up after her and let it go for a couple of weeks, waiting for her roommate to clean up her own shiz. When that day never came, my sis finally snapped and threw all the garbage in her roommate's bedroom.
Then I got the call... "Can you help me move... Pleeease...?"

That's what my roommate was like, too. We tried everything to get her to clean up after herself, talked to her, yelled at her, cleaned up after her, put all her trash in her room, rounded up all her stuff and threw out anything that was left lying around. Nothing worked.

The last month that we all lived there, we just let it go, and stopped cleaning up after her. I couldn't enter the kitchen without being bombarded by fruitflies. It was disgusting. I took pictures because people couldn't believe it was that bad, I should try and find them. Not as bad as the above case, but still pretty gross and I am by no means a neat freak.

Buff
11-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Wow. Just wow. How can somebody willfully live in such degraded conditions? How could she have hidden these conditions for so long? That is so bad its unreal, so much so that I wonder if this was staged... but why would you stage it? Then again, how could you live like that?

Just confusing.

Now, I know my uncle wasn't the greatest house keeper and he had bad hygiene but he at least took the trash out and whatnot. He just couldn't through stuff away. He had piles and piles throughout his entire house of every book, magazine and newspaper that he ever read. He ran out of shelf space so he stacked them on the floor. He created new "hallways" out of his piles.

WesternCanadaKing
11-12-2008, 04:15 PM
The other day at work I saw first hand someone with a giant hole in their abdomen and got a close up view of their intestines and stomach. There was also all over the bed.

I was far less disgusted than I am now seeing those pictures... how can someone live there and not feel like the most worthless piece of crap? The urine stains on that toilet look like years of buildup!

Clarkey
11-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Must be some kind of OCD. Is that shart on the bathroom floor?

Otto-matic
11-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Bleh you should put a NSFW or a disclaimer on the title before those images are shown. I just lost my desire to eat the pizza I just made

Dion
11-12-2008, 08:04 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Brutalizur/ThatsDisgusting.png

BuzzardsWife
11-12-2008, 10:31 PM
that's extreme!! but, i used to know a girl that wasn't far from that..thats alot of smokes and pop! i would love to see what the person looks like