PDA

View Full Version : Cutest Kid Jorja & Taylor Twins need Votes

Ethaniel
11-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Hi all,

Like so many others i decided to start my own thread.
Make sure you pick the cutest.

Just a reminder voting started today and you are allowed to vote every day for my girls at the Vibe 98.5 Cutest kid contest.

http://vibemorningshow.com/gallery.html?page=5 Jorja #228
http://vibemorningshow.com/gallery.html?page=6 Taylor #297

Please vote everyday as the grand prize is worth over $50,000.

Feel free to forward this to anyone you want to get as many votes as possible. Remember you can vote again everyday.

Thanks,

Table 5
11-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Is there a way to vote against your kids?

Where's that ######ed spelling of names thread when you need it....also, the horrible fonts thread....

REDVAN
11-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Holy shinguard, how many kids are in this damn contest!??

Ethaniel
11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
2,500 Kids are on the page.
I suggest that maybe a Mod combine in one thread, but there are a tonne.

ok, ok,....I get it

Where's that ######ed spelling of names thread when you need it....also, the horrible fonts thread....

That made me laugh.....thanks

rubecube

Hot or Not: Baby Edition.

CMPunk
Holy shinguard, how many kids are in this damn contest!??

Several hundred from what I saw on the web page

Table 5
11-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Hot or Not: Baby Edition.

Stick a red Integra in the shot, and i'm in.

Ethaniel
11-11-2008, 02:54 PM

If you saw them you would not say this.

rubecube
11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
If you saw them you would not say this.

He was commenting on the spelling of their names...so I beg to differ.

BlackArcher101
11-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Holy shiate... who was that comic who had that hilarious joke about all parents thinking their kid is the cutest and it was just a giant pissing contest?

Whoever it was... it certainly applies here.

Reggie Dunlop
11-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Holy shiate... who was that comic who had that hilarious joke about all parents thinking their kid is the cutest and it was just a giant pissing contest?

Whoever it was... it certainly applies here.

There was also a Flintstones episode about this.

Phaneuf3
11-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Jorja?!

REALLY? are you serious? Why on earth would you name your kid that? I feel sorry for that poor kid.

not voting for your kids and giving this thread a one star rating because of that name.

Ethaniel
11-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Wife picked that name....................
Based on Georgia (girl) and just a more modern twist. As well becoming a lot of popular in the forms of an Actress on CSI named Jorja. Has a decent nickname of JoJo.

ok, ok,....I get it
11-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Based on Georgia (girl) and just a more modern twist. As well becoming a lot of popular in the forms of an Actress on CSI named Jorja. Has a decent nickname of JoJo.

huh?

Phaneuf3
11-11-2008, 03:51 PM
you shoulda put your foot down and stopped it. that poor child.

kids with names like 'apple' and 'moon unit' don't seem so bad now

Thor
11-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey, coulda spelled it Teighleur

or 7.

rubecube
11-11-2008, 03:54 PM

Is your daughter by chance a monkey? Because that would be the only way anyone would consider JoJo a good nickname.

Phaneuf3
11-11-2008, 03:57 PM
i think in some countries this qualifies as a form of child abuse.

Ethaniel
11-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Just vote for Taylor then and don't be so picky.
I prefer Jorja over Apple or any other very strange names.

boobaloo
11-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Our friends named their little girl Jorja. I think it's cute.

4X4
11-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Jorja?!

REALLY? are you serious? Why on earth would you name your kid that? I feel sorry for that poor kid.

not voting for your kids and giving this thread a one star rating because of that name.

I love how bipolar CP is sometimes. Would you really have said that if Table5 had not gotten away with it first? I doubt it. You're just piling on for no good reason. Table5 already mentioned that we had a thread where people that hated funny spellings have voiced their opinions. Does the OP really need to hear you trash his kids name in his own thread?
You sir, are a useless moron.

Phaneuf3
11-11-2008, 04:03 PM
I love how bipolar CP is sometimes. Would you really have said that if Table5 had not gotten away with it first? I doubt it. You're just piling on for no good reason. Table5 already mentioned that we had a thread where people that hated funny spellings have voiced their opinions.Lol. gotcha. since i wasn't the first to open a thread, i shouldn't post my opinion.

Does the OP really need to hear you trash his kids name in his own thread?If there's a even 1% chance that it sways his opinion the next time his wife decides to name her precious snowflake something stupid, yes. I wish my opinion held that kind of sway...

You sir, are a useless moron.
probably.

Gozer
11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Lol. gotcha. since i wasn't the first to open a thread, i shouldn't post my opinion.

4x4 hit the nail on the head.

Ethaniel
11-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Good thing we are not going to have another then Phaneuf.

I agree Jorja is a unique name, but I like it and agreed to name my daughter that just like my wife agreed with Taylor. It is a process in which grown adults with Kids discuss and come to agreements. Thanks for the words 4x4. I don't really think anyone can bug me about my daughters name because I like it a lot.

Thor
11-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey, I can't mock, my name's Thor. :D

rubecube
11-11-2008, 04:15 PM
This whole contest makes me want a vasectomy.

Gozer
11-11-2008, 04:17 PM
This whole contest makes me want a vasectomy.
http://angeles.sierraclub.org/gls/Photos/Gay%20Flag.jpg