NOt the ones you watched but the ones your kids watch:

Toopy and Beano (wicked)

My Friend Rabbit

troutman
11-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Sponge Bob

JiriHrdina
11-06-2008, 03:10 PM
There's some kids show with some square looking creature who always has his mouth open - runs around, dances a bit. Doesn't speak at all. I don't know the name of it but it amuses me.

HalifaxDrunk
11-06-2008, 03:12 PM
There's some kids show with some square looking creature who always has his mouth open - runs around, dances a bit. Doesn't speak at all. I don't know the name of it but it amuses me.

This??? Not sure as you said square creatue...

http://mylifeasanalien.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/pocoyo.jpg

JiriHrdina
11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
No that's not it.

ok, ok,....I get it
11-06-2008, 03:15 PM
This??? Not sure as you said square creatue...

http://mylifeasanalien.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/pocoyo.jpg

I hate Pato

Iowa_Flames_Fan
11-06-2008, 03:15 PM
My daughter likes Super Why and Sesame Street. However, she doesn't know it's called "Sesame Street"; she calls it "Elmo!" (which may tell you something about which parts she likes best)

You Need a Thneed
11-06-2008, 03:17 PM
My daughter likes Four Square, and, even though she doesn't really watch Dora the explorer, can pick out a little image of Dora way up high on a shelf, that I would never notice. She then gets all excited and starts saying "Rora, Rora, Rora" and pointing to her.

Flash
11-06-2008, 03:27 PM
My son loves Four Square (we've got 4 DVD's of it, and need to find the newest one for him!)...I used to hate it, but it's grown on me now.

Wiggle and Learn is awesome, and he loves it too...and he's got me watching In the Night Garden, which I now think is pretty okay as well.

Love Pocoyo...hate This is Emily Yeung and This is Daniel Cook. The Daniel Cook one more so though.

troutman
11-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Is that Bruce Cockburn singing the Franklin theme?

czure32
11-06-2008, 03:45 PM

not quite square, but do you mean domo?
http://lambcutlet.org/albums/DomoKun/domo9.sized.jpg

Ethaniel
11-06-2008, 03:46 PM
My Twin Girls love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Bell and My Friends Tigger and Pooh on Playhouse disney and they are decent but kid shows indeed. Secret World of Benjamin Bear I remember from when i was younger and they like that as well.

ok, ok,....I get it
11-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Is that Bruce Cockburn singing the Franklin theme?

yup good ear

You Need a Thneed
11-06-2008, 03:51 PM
My son loves Four Square (we've got 4 DVD's of it, and need to find the newest one for him!)

Slightly off topic, where did you find them? We've just got one, and would like to find more.

ok, ok,....I get it
11-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Wiggle and Learn .

saw the wiggles in concert and they were good.....not as good as Motley Crue...but good, catually come to think of it there was bare breasts at both concerts

Mccree
11-06-2008, 03:55 PM
My kids like following shows that I do not mind watching.

Bob the Builder
Little Einsteins
Poko
Handy Manny (Fes from THat 70'shows does the voice of Manny)

BuzzardsWife
11-06-2008, 03:57 PM
hannah montana!

Ford Prefect
11-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Here's one for the old farts club ... Foghorn Leghorn.

(Not that kind of fart flamesdyehard!!)

fredr123
11-06-2008, 04:01 PM
My kid loves Wonder Pets.

Wonder Pets Wonder Pets
We're on our way
To help [baby animal for this episode] and save the day.
We're not too big
And we're not too tough
But when we work together, we've got the Right Stuff.
Gohhhhhhhhhh Wonder Pets, YAY!!!!!
Linny, Tuck, and Ming Ming too
We're Wonder Pets and we'll help you.
What's gonna work?
Teamwork!
What's gonna work?
TEAMWORK!

xxlWvE2U0nw

She also likes Max and Ruby. I can't stand Ruby. She's such a little jerk to Max all the time. When he gets a bit older I hope he starts fighting back, cutting off the heads of her dolls and stuff. Totally has it coming.

Locke
11-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Just another example of children making poor decisions. What self-respecting child would watch this sort of filth over, say....Die Hard?

Flash
11-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Slightly off topic, where did you find them? We've just got one, and would like to find more.

We've bought all ours at Toys R Us. I've seen them at Wal-Mart, but not every store has them, as far as we've been able to tell. Toys R Us is the best place to find them. Although the last time we were there they didn't have the newest one, so we're still on the lookout for it. Like I said, there's 5 out right now...we've got 4, and the covers would tell you it's the newer group (Where the dance troupe has Captain Huppette), they've actually got the older group doing it (Captain Hup).

Man, I know far too much about this stuff. :bag:

saw the wiggles in concert and they were good.....not as good as Motley Crue...but good, catually come to think of it there was bare breasts at both concerts

My son would freak out if he were able to see the Wiggles in concert! It's too bad they only ever go to Toronto...but he'd be one of the kids you see right by the stage dancing along and doing all the actions! And as for the breasts comment...that's hilarious, but I know moms go crazy for them too!

JiriHrdina
11-06-2008, 04:11 PM
not quite square, but do you mean domo?
http://lambcutlet.org/albums/DomoKun/domo9.sized.jpg

Yeah that's the gaffer. Yeah I guess not square. So the program gets a failing grade for teaching what is a square. Otherwise it's pretty good.

Mccree
11-06-2008, 04:16 PM
She also likes Max and Ruby. I can't stand Ruby. She's such a little jerk to Max all the time. When he gets a bit older I hope he starts fighting back, cutting off the heads of her dolls and stuff. Totally has it coming.

Yup Ruby has it comming total BITCH. And where are the parnets in that show. I HATE that show soooooooo much that I WILL NOT let my kids watch and they know it. My kids have my mom change the channel when that show comes on, even when we are not around.

Wiggles? Is that the one with the adults parading around in stupid costumes?

photon
11-06-2008, 04:19 PM
I like Sponge Bob cause its so crazy, Toopy and Binoo because it's so imaginative and my son really likes it (my Mom asked me if they were gay lol), and Pocoyo because I appreciate the quality of it, I think it's really well made.

Backyardigans creeps me out, probably because it was on over and over one night while I was up all night with my son in the children's hospital when he got really sick.

troutman
11-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Wiggles? Is that the one with the adults parading around in stupid costumes?

Gay Australians.

JiriHrdina
11-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Yup Ruby has it comming total BITCH. And where are the parnets in that show. I HATE that show soooooooo much that I WILL NOT let my kids watch and they know it. My kids have my mom change the channel when that show comes on, even when we are not around.
?

What exactly is that show supposed to teach - that you should hate your sister? I hate Ruby. SHUT THE HELL UP RUBY AND LEAVE MAX ALONE!

Hate that show.

troutman
11-06-2008, 04:22 PM
What exactly is that show supposed to teach - that you should hate your sister? I hate Ruby. SHUT THE HELL UP RUBY AND LEAVE MAX ALONE!

Hate that show.

I dislike the mom on Bernstain Bears. Every word out her mouth is a lecture.

troutman
11-06-2008, 04:23 PM
nm

Flash
11-06-2008, 04:24 PM

Hate that show.

Add another to the group, I can't freaking stand that show and if it's on, I turn it right away. Crappy animation, stupid concept, and no parents around, I can't stand it.

Another one that I can't stand...Miffy, the "smart" little bunny. I just can't handle it.

fredr123
11-06-2008, 04:25 PM
No love for Daniel Cook?

Flash
11-06-2008, 04:26 PM
No love for Daniel Cook?

He grates on every one of my nerves.

troutman
11-06-2008, 04:32 PM
No love for Daniel Cook?

We call him Daniel Creep.

This is Daniel Creep on a boat, on a plane . . .

GreenTeaFrapp
11-06-2008, 04:39 PM
No love for Word World?

fredr123
11-06-2008, 04:39 PM
I know myself and others have been hard on Four Square in the past, but I'm big enough to admit I may have been wrong. Over the past 6 months or so, the show has grown on me. The token white chick in the rhythm segment is one highlight.

The dance segment still creeps me out a lot. I didn't realize that they are all from Corpus and do a lot of other creepy things in spandex too: http://www.corpus.ca/en/

Flash
11-06-2008, 04:46 PM
I know myself and others have been hard on Four Square in the past, but I'm big enough to admit I may have been wrong. Over the past 6 months or so, the show has grown on me. The token white chick in the rhythm segment is one highlight.

The dance segment still creeps me out a lot. I didn't realize that they are all from Corpus and do a lot of other creepy things in spandex too: http://www.corpus.ca/en/

I used to really dislike it, but with my son loving it, I like it now too. Although I still don't like the singing segment. The founders of Corpus were in the dance troupe (Captain Hup & Bianca).

Dion
11-06-2008, 05:02 PM

Teletubbies?

http://www.freewebs.com/kandjreallate2/teletubbies.jpg

Montana Moe
11-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Kids shows I can watch with them:
Spongebob
Sesame Street
Dora and Diego
Yo Gabba Gabba: Any show that has Biz Markie, one of the members of Devo, and guest appearances by Tony Hawk, et al is o.k. in my book.

Shows that make me want to stab out my eyes and/or eardrums:
Caillou
Max and Ruby
Wow Wow Wubbzy
Wonder Pets

firebug
11-07-2008, 08:25 AM
I really enjoy spongebob, and nothing can beat Yo Gabba Gabba (i challenged my wife to make me a DJ Lance costume for halloween, but she was unable to fulfill).

~firebug

ok, ok,....I get it
11-07-2008, 08:27 AM
I really enjoy spongebob, and nothing can beat Yo Gabba Gabba (i challenged my wife to make me a DJ Lance costume for halloween, but she was unable to fulfill).

~firebug

nice....

bigtmac19
11-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Sponge Bob is hilarious.

From the past, used to Love Bill Nye the Science Guy and Fred Penner

North East Goon
11-07-2008, 11:20 AM
My son loves Barney and Fifi and the Flowertots. Yes, I am very,very worried!

Pablothegreat
11-07-2008, 01:39 PM
We seem to like Mighty Machines, Franklin, and 4 Sqaure (but only the guys that do the action, don't care for the 4 tones)

I hate Little Bear and Backyardigans.

And my kid runs like Pocoyo.

mariners_fever
11-07-2008, 01:44 PM
my 7-yr old niece and i like a good viewing of wumpa's world and max and ruby...

favourite from when i was a kid: my pet monster!

Slava
11-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I like Spongebob and the other show that I really like is Busytown Mysteries....good songs and goldbug is great. I also like Yo Gabba....shockingly they have some pretty well-known and current guests on that show as well!

Hard to top Spongebob though...

Buff
11-07-2008, 03:33 PM
I like The Backyardigans. I've heard people say that they are annoying, but they don't annoy me. What I really don't like is The Wiggles.

onetwo_threefour
11-07-2008, 05:01 PM
My son right now is on a Teletoon Retro kick.

All he watches are old WB toons (Bugs, Road Runner, Tweety etc.), Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry etc. He is smart enough to hate The Raccoons though. Worst cartoon ever.

For awhile his favorite show was Big Comfy Couch, but he's not really into that age group of shows any more. My younger is too young to watch TV right now.

Eric Vail
11-08-2008, 01:43 AM
I like how on Bob the builder he always brings the wrong tools or has to go back to the hardware store to get something he forgot. That is exactly how I am when it comes to maintenance.