PDA

View Full Version : Any goalies here?

Rhettzky
10-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Want some ice time tomorrow afternoon? We have a charity 4 on 4 tournament at Village Square leisure centre tomorrow and our goalie just dropped out. Looking for someone to play two games one at 12:30 and the other at 1:45. Beers would be supplied.

Locke
10-28-2008, 02:54 PM
I think Spike was doing a CP Rent-a-goalie type thing, you could try PMing him. CMPunk.

CMPunk
10-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the recommendation Locke, but sadly I have that whole work thing interrupting my day tomorrow

Prototype
10-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Envitro is a goalie as well, he's been out to the odd Heckle and FTC... maybe Vernie as well...

Rhettzky
10-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Funny enough a guy at work also part times at the dome and was joking about asking noodles if he wanted to play. That would be fun.

Thanks for the recommendations too guys.

Traditional_Ale
10-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Funny enough a guy at work also part times at the dome and was joking about asking noodles if he wanted to play. That would be fun.

Kipper Kid :bag:

Sainters7
10-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Crappy timing, I was just down in C-town last weekend. Didnt have my gear with me, but I woulda brought it if I knew something was goin down.

PS- I'm takin ice hockey as a class at the UofA, and just got off the ice about an hour and a half ago. If you ever want your ego absolutely shattered, go in goal for breakaway competitions. There's 4-5 Golden Bears in the class, a few Pandas(women's team), and lots of other ex-Junior players. I got my ass absolutely handed to me haha. I bet I let 90% of em in, easy.

Mayer
12-06-2008, 07:13 PM
I just got word that our goalie for tonights game has injured his leg and is unsure whether he can play or not. We play in a pretty competitive division against a pretty damn good team tonight. If anyone is willing to step in in the even that our goalie is a no go, please respond here or PM me. I'll be around all night. The game is at 10:30pm at FLC (now called the Trico center or something i think?). I know it's late notice but it's worth a shot.

Jayems
12-07-2008, 11:17 AM
edit: nm. this was yesterday, I see